- We are up-to-date on all of our shots.
- The subcutaneous fat masses are actually common ingrown hairs follicles that balloon with fluids. They are fine to be left alone (forever), but one day may eventually "pop" and go away. Nothing major.
- Her lymph nodes are no swollen at all, so the overall lumpiness is most likely G just filling in and/or muscle definition.
- The little skin growths under her eye will need to come off the next time she goes under for a procedure (unless they get larger) since we wouldn't want to knock her out for a procedure so minor.
- And finally, the limp is going to require her 24/7 bed rest for 2 weeks so that the Rimadyl has a fighting chance to kick back in. If it doesn't get better by then, she has to go in to see her third orthopedist in as many years.
That last one is going to be the hardest to stick to. Since we're moving, G has to go to daycare in order to allow potential renters to look at the apartment during the day, but she needs to be resting when she's there (easier said than done for sure). Oh well, we'll take it day by day. Today's she's home napping away, so hopefully the downtime will make a difference!