Friday, December 30, 2011

Chasing Shadows

G and I headed over to Riverside Park today to enjoy the unseasonable warmth outdoors - earlier this week, we had to break out the full-length down coat just to walk around the block!

I caught this cute picture of G and my shadows while we were sitting on the park bench, enjoying the last few moments of 2011. What a year! I can't believe how fast it has flown by and all the things we have done.

Wishing you, yours and your fur-kids the happiest, most peaceful and prosperous New Year!




2 comments:

  1. Awww you can still those ears :) Happy New Years to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ears too!!! So cute. Thank you so much for your sweet welcome. I look forward to reading more about your pack too. Happy early New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete