Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back to School!

Yesterday was G's first day back at (a new) daycare. As with any time she starts something new, I'm always a nervous Nelly about it - just wanting everyone to love her and for her to behave like the good pup I know she is.

Well, after meeting with the owner of the daycare prior to going out of town, I sent G off for her first day yesterday and lo and behold, I had nothing to worry about! Via text message the owner let me know that she was doing great, reveling in all her new doggie friends and charming all of the employees.

Phew! I always know, in my heart of hearts, she'll do just fine, but I can't help but get anxious for her - counterproductive, for sure, but I'm so proud of my little girl for (once again) proving that she has the personality and manners of well-behaved pup.

I asked her if she had fun at daycare, meeting all of her new friends. She didn't answer me (obviously), but the below pass out spoke volumes:

No comments:

Post a Comment