Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Red Eye

I went on vacation two weeks ago to Jamaica. It was awesome, beautiful and relaxing, but at the same time it was the longest I've ever been away from my pup. Sad face.

It was 6 nights, 7 days of no G and while it wasn't so bad at first (kind of nice actually to not have the responsibility of dog ownership 24/7), toward the end it got really tough. The anticipation of seeing her was punctuated by a 3 hour delay in Montego Bay, with no explanation and no advanced notice. Air Jamaica? Like the Lindsay Lohan of airlines - dirty, probably looked fancy in 1994 and smells like poo, booze and bad perfume (I'm guessing on this last one). Seriously, just pay the extra $40 and go Continental.

Anyitotallygotofftrack - I finally made it home to the UWS around 3am and was reunited with G. If someone ever tells you dogs can't smile, just show them this picture - the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment