Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Three's Company

Here's a rare sighting of all three of my "kids" in one shot. As you can see, despite being physically located within the same 10 square feet, they just can't help themselves and one is always forgetting to pose.

I call this one, 2 and a Half Pets:


And this one, M is under the impression that I'm about to feed him (note: everything I do seems to give him this same impression), so he is o-v-e-r posing for a picture. G, however, is smiling for the camera and P? Well, P is my perfect child, who the most well behaved animal I have. He just doesn't really care what's happening!


3 comments:

  1. your apartment is looking bbbbeeaautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!!! I also have such a hard time trying to get all my animals to be in a single photo together. And I agree, your apartment looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I spy a pit bull butt. I have a hard time getting a photo of mine without their compadres in tow.

    ReplyDelete