Monday, July 9, 2012

Rolling in the Grass

One of G and my favorite past times is to wake up a little early on a weekend, gather up a blanket, some toys and water and head over to Riverside Park.

Whereas I enjoy whatever ebook I'm currently engrossed in on my Kindle, G takes the opportunity to graze like the half-cow she is and munch as much grass as caninely possible.


Once that gets old (I know, I know, it doesn't really ever get old), G loves to stretch out and enjoy rolling in the grass - even if she does start posing a little scandalously!



2 comments:

  1. It was always my dream to hang out in the park reading a book with my pooch beside me, but Miss M is such an obnoxious grazer, it never quite worked. At least G makes a cute cow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stretching picture! Pauley could eat grass all day long if we would let him.

    ReplyDelete