Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Home Again

After a whirlwind trip upstate to celebrate the Fourth of July, I arrived home last evening to a very excited pup! After 10 minutes of yipping (the Cit collar made an appearance), running in circles and presenting me every toy she has to her name, G finally parked it on the seat next to me and got her Serious on.


Despite her excitement, I am extremely lucky to have a wonderful puppy (and kitty!) sitter who stays with G and the kittles when I'm away. Although, invariably, I have irrational anxiety about leaving her (What if something happens? Is she behaving? etc.), it always turns out fine - especially when you consider G was walked over 6 miles between Saturday and Sunday, it's no surprised she was sort of pooped out last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment